- You must have a valid, current CDL with no suspensions of DWI's or drug conviction.
- You must be at least 23 years old.
- You must have two years recent, verifiable over-the-road experience.
- You must pass a DOT physical and Drug Screen.
- You must have no major preventable accidents in the past 3 years, no history of rollover or rear-end accidents.
- You must have no more than 2 moving violations in the last year and no more than 4 violations in the last 2 years.
- You must meet all DOT requirements.
- You must have a working cell phone.
All applicants must attend a 1 1/2 day orientation once the employment application has been approved. You will receive a DOT physical with our company doctor including a drug screen, take a road test, complete DOT qualification file, and meet all departments of the company.